Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Health in Gaza said: The citizen Rabah Labad (61 years) died as a result of being infected with the emerging (Corona) virus.
She added: The citizen’s condition was in critical condition, and under artificial respiration, and he died while being transferred from the Indonesian Hospital to the European Gaza Hospital.
This is the first death from (Corona) virus recorded by the sector, without quarantine centers.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza published a summary of the daily report on the epidemiological situation, noting that there are 2,275 hosts in the quarantine and isolation centers.
She added: A cumulative total of those infected with the virus is 125 since last March, confirming that the active cases of (Corona) 51 (Society 14 and returnees 37), while the death case today with the Corona virus raised the number of deaths since last March to 2.
Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Health in Gaza reported that nine new cases of (Corona) virus had been recorded in the Gaza Strip, including the citizen Lebd.
She said in a statement that “Dunia Al-Watan” received a copy: Two cases were in the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip, one of them in intensive care and under artificial respiration, in addition to a twenty-year-old girl from the Tuffah neighborhood in Gaza, who had symptoms.
The “health” added: Among the cases, 6 from Maghazi camp were in contact with previous injuries, and isolation and investigation measures are being taken