Hospitals in the Gaza Strip are:
Al-Shifa Hospital (map)
Al Shifa hospital is a governmental hospital that is considered the largest medical institution in the Gaza Strip.
It comprises three specialized hospitals: Surgery Hospital, hospital of Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, with a total clinical capacity of 564 beds.
The hospital is located in the central-western area of Gaza City. Read more
Abu Yousef Al Najjar Hospital in Rafah
- Reception and emergency department with a capacity of 16 beds and 2 children reception beds.
- The outpatient department includes general surgery clinic, orthopedic clinic, tract and ultrasound room, clinic, the office of a renal physician, ENT office, radiology room of emergency department and BASIC device with acidification room.
- Pharmacy department with 2 rooms.
- Radiology Department, it includes a fluoroscope, a basic device, an ultrasound room.
- The operations department includes two operating rooms, a recovery hall, 4 beds, offices for doctors and nurses, and stores of operations supplies.
- Daycare section Children with a capacity of 8 families.
👉 Other hospitals in Gaza strip:
- Al Ahli Arab Hospital, Gaza City
- Al-Aqsa Hospital
- Al-Awda Hospital, Jabalia
- Beit Hanoun Hospital, Beit Hanoun
- European Gaza Hospital
- Kamal Adwan Hospital
- Nasser Hospital
- St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital, Gaza: Specialist eye hospital and ophthalmic teaching hospital
Find here Health Facilities in the Gaza Strip map
Find more hospitals on Google Maps